Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about our company. If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. What is KBS’s core business?
KBS is a leading player in the fashion menswear space in China with a demonstrated track record of designing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling its own line of fashion menswear.
2. Where is KBS headquartered?
Shishi, Fujian Province, China
3. Where is KBS trading and what is the ticker symbol? When did KBS become a public company?
We are listed on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “KBSF” in 2014
4. When is KBS’s fiscal year-end?
5. How can I obtain a copy of the Company’s annual report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC Filings page.
6. Who is the independent auditor for KBS?
Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk
7. Who is the legal counsel for KBS?
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
8. Who is the transfer agent for KBS?
American Stock Transfer, www.amstock.com